Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh So Fun...

Meet Ms. E. She is graduating in just two short months (I think she told me exactly how many days at our session...LOL). She is soooo beautiful and I am so grateful I got to take these most important photos for her!!! What a wonderful time in life!! She and mom were so much fun!! She also has a great eye for photography and came up with some wonderful shot ideas for me...gotta love that!! It would be so cool to see photography in her future in some capacity. Right now she is gearing up to major in PT!! You go girl!!

Lots of pictures to share...I couldn't help myself!!













7 comments:

Brooke said...

Just beautiful Cindi!!

Anonymous said...

She is a pretty girl. I love her eyes. She is going to love these shots!

Meaghan said...

Great shots! She's beautiful.

Mandy said...

CINDI!!!! These are so completely, completely stunning. I am in awe of you. Seriously. She must be beside herself happy with these. If I had just ONE picture of me looking this beautiful in my life, I would be ecstatic.

pat said...

What a pretty girl!! She has stunning eyes, and they just draw you right in. Great session, Cindi.

Becky said...

Very beautiful. Love that old bedpost(?) in the last one!

shirley said...

She is so gorgeous and the colors, details are beautiful. TFS!