Monday, July 20, 2009

My Favorite...a Contest

Time for our biannual blog contest...

Wow...we've had some fun over the last six months! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have the most beautiful (inside and out) clients around!!!

This time around we have three categories (babies, children and seniors). Seniors is a new category and I'm sooo excited to add this group to my portfolio!! Seniors ROCK!!

For the prizes...
First place will receive their choice of either an 11x14 image from that session or a future session in 2009
Second place will receive their choice of either an 8x10 image from that session or a future session in 2009
Third place will receive their choice of either a 5x7 image from that session or a future session in 2009

The contest will run from today until Tuesday, July28th @11pm. The winners will be announced by July30th. I have sent an email to each contestant, if you did not receive the email and would like to have your photo removed from the contest, just let me know and I will be happy to take it down.

Each category will have a separate vote, so you will need to vote in each one.
The poll is set up to allow only one vote per person. If your company network is set up on one IP address, you may need to ask your coworkers to vote from home. Remember, this is all for fun!!

Now it's time to enlist your family, friends, neighbors, email groups etc. to come and vote!

***MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN AND VOTE IN ALL THREE CATEGORIES***

Portraits of Babies...

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13





Portraits of Children...

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13


#14


#15


#16


#17


#18




Portraits of Seniors...

#1


#2



#3


#4


#5


#6


9 comments:

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS photographs! I LOVE them all...it was so hard to choose! xoxo
Loves and blessings,
Kimberly

RI Kids Consignment Sale said...

You take amazing pictures! I love that brught teal background for the kids. It really makes their eyes shine!

Lauren Hartman said...

Love these Cindi, and how sweet of you to have a contest for your clients. I voted :)

Amy said...

Just beautiful, all of them! I voted too, so fun! :)

Suzy said...

It was very hard to chose between these! You take great photos and your right about having beautiful clients!

Reds said...

So hard to choose! Wow - you are right, you find the most beautiful models!!

Bobbi said...

I voted but man was that tough! You have such a talent for capturing kids, I loved them all.

Mandy said...

Oh my...i voted, but it was ROUGH. These are all gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Shot after gorgeous shot! They are all wonderful!