Saturday, July 25, 2009

Snuggle Bug...

*** IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE CONTEST, SCROLL DOWN TO ONE POST BELOW ***

Snuggle bug is the perfect way to describe precious Ms. E. I have had a few sessions with her and she keeps me on my toes. She is fun, full of energy and the most adorable little snuggle bug ever. I rode in the car with her and mom to our session this week so that she could begin to get comfortable with me. I put my hand on her car seat and she grabbed it right away and held on to it all the way there (and the same going home). Ahhh...melt my heart. My kiddos give great hugs, and brief snuggles, but I haven't had a true snuggle bug so I made sure to get my fill. I love these captures we got at the Gaylord! It is a beautiful hotel and the light is amazing! Love how it played with her hair!!







6 comments:

Angela2932 said...

Such a cutie, and beautiful bokeh. I love your header!

Anonymous said...

The light is gorgeous. She is a doll!

Nicki said...

Beautiful little girl and great lighting and bokeh to your shots. (her eyes really pop!)

pat said...

I am impressed with the INDOOR lighting--never would've guessed! She has the most amazingly blue eyes--just gorgeous.

--sme said...

What a beautiful child! Love that hot pink dress!!!

Amy said...

She's just adorable, those eyes and that creamy skin! :) Beautiful shots!