Monday, July 27, 2009

Two of my Favorite Girls...

*** CONTEST POST IS TWO POSTS BELOW ***

I have been blessed enough to have photographed these girls 3-4 times. They are growing before my very eyes and are absolute dolls! Little Ms. E (the littlest one) is still at that age of Independence and she made us work for these shots, but the work is always worth it, and dare I say even fun! I really love my job! (I know I say that a lot...but it's true). Thank you C family for a fun morning and yay for cooler weather that day!!!







7 comments:

PierKiss said...

Beautiful shots! :)

Suzy said...

What an adorable little family! These shots are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eyes and lovely girls:)

Lauren Hartman said...

What a beautiful family and the girls are cute as can be!

Reds said...

Beautiful family!

Margaret said...

What a beautiful family! Love the brilliant colors!

Esther said...

Wow, what a beautiful set of girls!! Those eyes are stunning.